Nathan Bligh - Director
Nathan is a highly experienced Test Professional with extensive experience in Test Management of large and complex projects. He has been a key member within many of the largest IT programs in the Southern Hemisphere over the last decade including the Department of Defence’s Strategic Reform Program, the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations' Disability Employment Services Program, and the Department of Immigration and Citizenship's Systems for People Programme.
Nathan has formalised his extensive practical experience with qualifications in Software Testing, Project Management, and Information Technology and is committed to continuing professional development. He has advanced technical skills underpinned by a sound understanding of data centre operations, computer networks, physical and virtual computing, software development, web-based systems, batch processing, user and data migrations, and SQL queries. Nathan is also capable of programming in several languages which he regularly uses to streamline testing processes and automate test activities.
Nathan is one of only a small number of people in Australia and New Zealand to hold the prestigious Full Advanced Level Test Professional Certification issued by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).
· ISTQB Full Advanced Level Test Professional
· ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Advanced Test Manager
· ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Advanced Test Analyst
· ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Advanced Technical Test Analyst
· ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
· Bachelor of Information Technology with a Double Major in Computer Science and Information Systems
· Diploma of Project Management
· Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)